Risk Management Overview
Paladin Risk Management are experienced management professionals who assist insureds, brokers, and carriers to reduce potential losses and costly litigation by the management of pre and post-loss activities.
This is achieved through:
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Designing and Implementing Appropriate Risk Management Strategies
- Review and Reassessment
Paladin Risk Management is not just a team of inspectors or auditors. We provide effective solutions and establish long-term partnerships with our clients.
Corporate Management/Office Review
Understanding effective risk transfer is a cornerstone of controlling loss. Oftentimes the problem is found in language used in your “legal” documents – contracts, agreements and certificates.
We not only critique and provide recommendations and modified language for those documents, but we also assess the following areas:
- Risk Transfer Practices and Professional Liability
- OSHA Safety Management
- Corporate and Subcontractor Safety Programs
- Facility & Job Site Risk Exposures
- Public Safety and Health Exposures
- Employment and Subcontracting Practices
- Document Retention Practices
- Customer Service – Warranty Programs
Commercial Inspections / Surveys
Paladin Risk Management will create and develop an informational inspection program individually tailored to meet your requirements as your company responds to the changing needs of the complex risks in your markets. Our loss control work is not only an inspection or audit; it is also consultative so that it provides value to your clients as well.
Below is a sample of the types of inspection that we currently perform:
- Builders Risk
- Condominium Associations
- Contractors — General Liability
- Healthcare Facilities
- Inland Marine
- M & C Completed Operations
- Product Liability
- Workers Compensation
Facility / Site Safety
Facility and job site work areas are potentially hazardous zones for workers as well as visitors. These areas require careful monitoring and implementation of an effective safety program. Facility and site inspections are conducted by trained, certified safety specialists who provide the necessary insight into potential problem areas.
This service includes:
- Review of the Operating Procedures; CFR- 1910 & 1926
- Effective Analysis, Including Solutions to Risk Management Challenges
- Facility Site Safety Training Programs